Tuesday 4 August 2015

Taylor Swift Jay Z responsible for Kanye and pop singer's reconciliation

Taylor Swift and Kanye West on stage of the MTV VMAs, where their beef was born, after Kanye interrupted Swift's speech

Pop starTaylor Swift, reveals that Jay Z was responsible for her reconciliation with Kanye West after the VMAs speech debacle on 2009.
Taylor Swift cover Vanity Fair September 2015 issueplay

Swift who is the cover girl for Vanity Fair's September issue, revealed to the mag how she reconciled with Kanye West after he rudely interrupted her VMAs speech in 2009.
'I feel like I wasn’t ready to be friends with West until I felt like he had some sort of respect for me,'  Swift, 25, reflected. 'And he wasn’t ready to be friends with me until he had some sort of respect for me—so it was the same issue, and we both reached the same place at the same time.
Taylor Swift and Kanye West on stage of the MTV VMAs, where their beef was born, after Kanye interrupted Swift's speechplay

In 2009, West bombarded the stage at the MTV VMAs after Swift edged out Beyonce in the category of Best Female Video.
'Yo Taylor, I'm really happy for you, I'll let you finish, but Beyonce has one of the best videos of all time,' West said on live television. 'One of the best videos of all time!'
 play

Amid the awkwardness, Beyonce's husband decided to intervene.
'I became friends with Jay Z,'  Swift said. 'And I think it was important, for Jay Z, for Kanye and I to get along.'
Now, the two support each other, in public and behind closed doors.
play 
'Kanye and I both reached a place where he would say really nice things about my music and what I’ve accomplished,' Swift shared, 'and I could ask him how his kid daughter North West is doing.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Gistfocus.. Thanks